The problem is you have all of your images referencing your own hard drive. So when you see it on your own computer they show up but when you send it they won't. What you need to do is:
- Right click on the image.
- Select image.
- In the new small window that pops up, click on the folder button to the right of the source location field.
- Another small window will pop up that shows you image files that have been uploaded into your account.
- From here click on Upload.
- Click on Browse to find the image you want to upload, and check the box that says "Insert the image into the editor after its uploaded." and then click 'OK'.
- That should replace your image as you've pasted it with a successfully uploaded image to our server so that it appears in your email.